Thursday, August 23, 2012

Twenty nine months three weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "vacuum," "green," "mushroom," "pasta," and "scooter."  I told my mama that "milkies is juicy."  I also told my mama, "bang head football" but she didn't know what I meant.  She said, show me.  So I hit my head with my hand then picked up the football. 

Last week I found out my foreskin retracts.  I ran in to show my mama, saying, "look, look!  funny!"  We both thought it was funny. 

My dad makes me plasticine race cars.  My mama makes sheep.  I can sort of make snakes.  I also like tiny plasticine shoes and phones.  I took some plasticine and broke it into little bits and stuck them on the wall.  It looks beautiful.  My mama thinks so too;  she said it looks like spitballs. 


Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment