Thursday, August 9, 2012

Twenty nine months one week

Hello world!

My best words this week are "cream," "bunny," "lady," "shave," and "light."  When I jump off my car I say, "ready....GO!"  Usually when I talk about myself, I say Franklin, like "Franklin's chair" but today I told my mama, "hot.  Me hot."

I really like to eat berries.  I like strawberries, raspberries, blackberries.  I call them all cherries.  I told my mama I wanted "juicy cherries.  Black."  That means blackberries.  I like them even if they're sour.  I say, "more sour, please!"

I'm good at getting dressed by myself.  I can put my undies on, then my shorts.  I can sort of put my shirt on, if someone helps me.  I don't need help for shoes, though.  I have shoes with monkeys on them.  They're monkey shoes.  Then when it's time to get undressed, I say, "take 'em off" and I can take them all off, even shirt.

I have a Tigger toy.  He's just little, and I like to hold him.  I tuck him under my arm and say, "hug Tigger." Sometimes I kiss him too.  Then I like to put him back on the shelf.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment