Friday, September 14, 2012

Thirty months one week

Hello world!

This week my best words are "jumper," "melon," "shirt," "hungry," and "glass."  I ran on the path ahead of my mama and then I yelled, "look! bunny!"  My mama said it was a dead bunny.  I said, "dead bunny sleeping."

I have a book for drawing in.  I trace the pictures with my finger, and I drew all over it.  I like to read and count all the things in it.  I count the kittens, balls, balloons, and horses.  I'm pretty good at counting to 13, but I sometimes get them mixed up.

When someone answers the phone, I want to talk too.  I say, "Franklin talk phone.  Talk gramma, talk daddy."  My mama holds the phone to my ear so I can hear, but usually it just hums, not talks.  I talk to my gramma on the computer, though.  I read her my book on the computer.  I showed her my toys, too.  I like to talk to her every week. 

Every morning when I wake up, I'm on the floor next to my bed.  I don't know how it happens.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment