Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thirty months two weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "penguin," "towel," "cucumber," "squirrel," and "avocado."  I call avocado, "cado," though. 

I sort of mostly stay in my room at bedtime now.  I usually don't get up more than one time.  Sometimes I don't even get up one time.  It's because I'm a big boy.  In the morning I get up early to pee and then go back to sleep. 

In the morning I remind my mama after breakfast, "walkie doggy."  When we pass by the hedge, I tell her, "ladybirds sleeping."  I remember the ladybirds there from spring.  Also I remind my mama, "find apple for Franklin."  I like to pick apples off the tree in the park.  I eat them all, even if they're sour. 

I wanted to play with my mama's computer, but she took it away.  I was so upset!  I laid down on the floor and yelled and yelled.  After a minute, I stopped and told my mama, "all done Franklin sad."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment