Friday, September 7, 2012

Twenty nine months five weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are  "backwards," "careful," "mayonnaise," and "wipe."  After I used the potty, I told my mama, "two big poos!  All poo off bum." 

I got to paint again.  My mama took the painting we made last year and we painted over it.  I love painting.  It looks so beautiful.

One of my favourite things to play is cars.  I get them out and drive them around the floor and furniture.  I even drove one over the dog's back and tail.  It was just a tiny car.

On our walk I said, "get Franklin apple."  I know where the apple tree is in the park.  When my mama picked me one, I said, "red, green apple."   I know lots of colours.  I know white, black, red, blue, and green.  I point out the colours of the cars we walk by, and about the people we see.  I tell her about kids, men, ladies, babies, and what they're wearing, holding, or doing, like:  "two men talking," or "lady red shirt, baby, walk doggy."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment