Friday, September 28, 2012

Thirty months three weeks

Hello world!

This week my best words are "empty," "finished," "sniff," and "sunshine."  When I go places with my mama, I tell her everything I see and hear.  I tell her about men, ladies, babies, dogs, cars, helicopters, trees, flowers, ducks, and more.  I saw a lady wearing lipstick, and I told my mama, "lady mouth."  Sometimes I get to choose the path to take, and I point and say, "this way."

It's so funny to chase chickens or throw my ball to them.  I'm not supposed to, though.

I got upset when we were walking because my mama told me I had to walk on the path, not the grass.  The next morning at breakfast, I said, "no walk grass.  Dog poo on grass."  We talked about where to walk, and I said, "walking, Frankling crying.  All done Franklin cry."  I know to walk on the path now.

Some of the things I can do myself now:  put away my toys and books, get dressed and undressed (mostly), put my shoes on, put my plate and fork in the sink, and hang up my bib.

One of my favourite songs is "How Much Is that Doggy in the Window;"  I call it the doggy song.  My mama sings it and I sing "woof-woof!" in all the right parts. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment