Friday, October 5, 2012

Thirty months four weeks

Hello world!

This week my best words are "flannel," "try," "silly," and "naughty."  I say words my own way:  I have a hard time with Ls, Rs, Vs, and words with lots of sounds together like Sp, St, and things like that.  Instead of light and yellow, I say "yight" and "yewwow;" instead of drink I say "dwink;" I say "seben," not seven, and I say "soon" and "sicker" instead of spoon and sticker.  I say "So duck" to my mama but she doesn't know what I mean.

I got up one morning and into bed with my mama when she was asleep.  Then I was awake so I got back out of bed and looked for something to play with.  I found some vaseline I used to have for my rash.  I rubbed it all over myself;  it felt great!  When my mama woke up, I showed her where the vaseline was:  on the bed, the floor, the toothpaste, and of course, all over me and my jammies.  I got a towel and we wiped it up. 

At dinner time I set the table myself.  I also put my plate in the sink when I'm done.  I like to be helpful.  When my mama cooks dinner I read books or play with blocks in the living room.  Sometimes I bring my book into the kitchen and read out loud to my mama.  I also like to stand on a chair next to her and chop things with my knife.  And I really like to taste sauce my mama makes off a little spoon.  When she uses the mixer, I ask, "Franklin nick it?"  That means I want to lick it.  I love to lick the mixer when it's done.

My favourite  shirt is my motorbike shirt.  I call it "motomike."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment