Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thirty one months one week

Hello world!

My best words this week are "hello," "later," "chard," and "harmonica."  I play the harmonica;  I say "amonca."  Sometimes I have a hard time saying Hs.

On Saturday my dad doesn't go to work so I get to play all day with him.  My mama goes to work instead.  I tell her bye bye, give her a kiss, and wave out the window when she goes.  When my dad goes to work he's gone before I wake up in the morning.

This week my dad didn't go to work and I got to play so much with him!  We even went on a train with my mama.  I sat in the seat like a grown up, and only wriggled a little bit.  I call trains "Thomas;"  I love trains. 

I fell off my little chair when I was climbing.  I got upset, and then later I told my dad, "ouchie.  Pink cream."  Whenever I get ouchie, I need cream on it.  I need it so often, I get to keep the tube of cream in my room.  It's pink.

I found a piece of string on the floor and I flossed my teeth with it.  I like flossing.  I want to help my mama floss sometimes.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment