Friday, October 26, 2012

Thirty one months three weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "oh dear," "magazine," "string," and "stripey." 

I woke up twice this week and needed the potty.  I took off my jammies all by myself and used it.  Then I woke my mama up and told her, "bum wipe!"  She was really happy to wake up and wipe my bum. 

I have a neighbour named Eileen.  I like to visit her and play with her toys.  When we walk by her house, I ask my mama if we can see her.  One time we picked plums for her on our walk, and I like to remind my mama when we walk past the tree.  I also have a neighbour named Zak.  He goes to school but I got to watch him play a computer game when my mama talked to his mama.  I tell my mama about Zak's car.  I say, "Zak's mummy drive car.  Zak's car gone."

I'm so good at tidying up now.  I put away my toys before I get out my books.  Then I put away books before I get out toys.  I lined up my little bears on the piano.  I pushed them on the floor;  my mama said, where do bears go?  I said, "bears sleeping on floor."  I also know where to draw now.  Not on the walls or the floor or the chair or the piano.  I draw on paper!

Sometimes I like to ask my mama and daddy one thing lots of times.  I say it over and over again.  If I ask enough times they might say yes, I think.  My dad does sometimes. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment