Friday, November 2, 2012

Thirty one months four weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "magnet," "gloves," "kitchen," and "tuna."  Sometimes I say my words backwards, like "cayron" and "bicsit" instead of crayon and biscuit.

I went to a party with my mama with lots of kids and balloons and treats.  It was so much fun!  I brought some cars to share and I got to share other kids' toys too.  My mama made a cake and I got to eat it at the party. 

I have new mittens to keep my hands warm.  I can even eat apples with mittens on.  To put them on, I poke my thumbs in, then I poke them out;   it's hard keeping thumbs in the right place.

But last night I woke up and puked all over my bed.  It was really yucky.  I puked so many times.  My mama came when she heard me yelling and she asked why my arm was wet.  I said, "cough on arm."  So she knew what happened.  Today I feel a little better, but pretty tired from all that puking.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment